… have opportunities to speak on topics that are worthwhile?
… work in a position that requires you to present regularly?
… foresee the need to speak to a group in the 45 days (or less)?
… possess a fear (even a little bit) of speaking in front of a group?
… have a story to tell, but you’re not sure how to organize your words?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then GoodToGreat (G2G) may be the perfect website for what you are seeking.
- If you were asked to speak at an event (of any size) would you accept the opportunity?
- After a presentation, do you come home invigorated and full of energy?
- Are you at peace with your public persona when presenting?
- Are you spending enough time in your life on your own self-development journey?
- Are you satisfied with the contribution you have made to the world?
If you answered no to even one of these questions, then GoodToGreat is definitely for you!
GoodToGreat offers a wide variety of learning opportunities on the subject of interpersonal communication. It’s a flexible public speaking program that encompasses an array of training methods to assist you in learning how and when you wish to learn, including:
- Group training programs
- One-on-one coaching systems
- Tips blog with 70+ posts
- Books and eBooks
- G2G social media platforms
What G2G does is formally called Public Speaking Training or Presentation Skills, however, past clients have utilized what they have learned for a variety of applications including: job interviews, weddings, media talks, and even something as simple as reading a storybook to children.
What do you feel is holding you back from giving the gift of yourself to others through verbal communication?
G2G can help!
Simply reach out to G2G via whatever method you feel most comfortable with and you can get started easily and quickly to alleviating your speaking stress.
Learn more about Anna’s writing process and her 2015 book launches on her Author Interview at Smashwords.